Friday, January 18, 2013

Bamboo Obsession

It's true that I have an absolute obsession with bamboo.  I love the organic and graphic look it adds to any space.  It also has this resort connotation that reminds me of every tropical place I have ever visited or lived.  Really it justifies my other obsession with caftans.  That's another story for a warmer day. 
We have been fortunate to add some new pieces to our collection at The Boxwood Cottage.  Pieces that I feel are in keeping with my caftan-every-day lifestyle that I strive to achieve.  If you're interested in anything you see, feel free to contact us!

We have a PAIR of these in stock~!
Insanely PERFECT vintage (antique?) Chippendale cathedral bamboo chairs with reinforced cane seats. 
$1300/pair
Did I mention these are incredible?!?!?


Excellent pair of brass flamingoes.  How cute are they?  I love brass.  It adds this excellent metallic element to the room while adding warmth.  That's tough to achieve with any metal piece.  Brass is the answer. 
Pair.  I also have an obsession with pairs.
$65/pair


Quite a patio set.  Iron. Faux bamboo.  Vintage.  Original condition with white vinyl seats.  Midcentury. 
Phyllis Morris Patio Set.  Table with glass top and four spectacular chairs. 
This set is insane it is so wonderful. 
$5000 for the five piece set.

No comments:

Post a Comment