Friday, March 1, 2013

The Boxwood Cottage Happy St Patricks Day - Topiary Challenge Continues

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I know we have another 16 days in the Real World - but TONIGHT, in Habersham, it's St. Patrick's Day!  From 5 - 8:30 PM Habersham Marketplace will be hosting The Beaufort Irish Festival's annual "Evening in Ireland"!  Live music!  Irish Beer!  Irish Foods!  Firepits!  Come on down.  It will be lovely (imagine my saying that with a faux Irish lilt...).



As it stands, the SC Topiary Challenge continues.  I am seriously considering some kind of prize for the person who is able to direct me to live, growing, indoor topiaries.  I know they are around here somewhere.  If this challenge fails you can bet I will be hoarding them all summer and busing a herd of topiaries across the Mason Dixon to Habersham!  Topiaries deserve SC and SC deserves proper topiaries! 

No comments:

Post a Comment